OTTAWA – LaSalle County Board passed a resolution that declared October 6th through 12th Suicide Awareness Week at their board meeting on Monday. Attorney Alexis Ferracuti spoke to the board about the upcoming Out of the Darkness Walk on October 12th and the importance of raising awareness for suicide prevention. Ferracuti, an advocate for American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and one of the organizers of the walk, informed board members that around 357 people took part in last year’s walk, and around $49,000 in funds were raised. She explained that the walk not only brings attention to the issue of suicide but also gives a supporting community to those who might be struggling.
- Taylor Swift Calls Kanye “Two Faced”
- See The Preview For “Party Of Five” Reboot
- Jane Lynch And Cyndi Lauper Team Up For New Netflix Show Called A ‘Golden Girls For Today’
- Pretty awesome birthday gift for Nick Jonas!
- Brian Grazer Discusses Meeting Eminem For First Time
- Kevin Hart faces a $60 million lawsuit after model and actress Montia Sabbag accused the comedian of negligence, infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy stemming from a 2017 incident
- Netflix Releases Trailer For Post-Apocalyptic Drama “Daybreak”
- Cast Revealed For ‘Suicide Squad” Sequel
- Saved by the Bell Reboot!
- Apple TV+ Debuts First Look At New Jason Momoa Series “See”