SPRINGFIELD – State Senator Sue Rezin’s bill that would allow the Department of Natural Resources to charge a parking fee at Starved Rock failed to pass after being recalled. Senate Bill 1310 was originally called for a Senate vote on Wednesday, but concerns over the provision to exempt LaSalle County residents from paying the fee prohibited the bill from passing. Senate procedural rules allowed Sen. Rezin to re-call the bill, giving it another chance at passing. However, Rezin was still unable to gather up enough support to move the bill over to the House. The bill fell one vote short, yet again, from making it out of the Illinois Senate.
- Pretty awesome birthday gift for Nick Jonas!
- Brian Grazer Discusses Meeting Eminem For First Time
- Kevin Hart faces a $60 million lawsuit after model and actress Montia Sabbag accused the comedian of negligence, infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy stemming from a 2017 incident
- Netflix Releases Trailer For Post-Apocalyptic Drama “Daybreak”
- Cast Revealed For ‘Suicide Squad” Sequel
- Saved by the Bell Reboot!
- Apple TV+ Debuts First Look At New Jason Momoa Series “See”
- “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” Star Rachel Bloom Announces Pregnancy With First Child
- Could ‘The Far Side’ Comic Strip Be Returning?
- New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Shane Gillis Responds To Controversy After Slurs He Made Resurface