SPRINGFIELD – State Senator Sue Rezin’s legislation that would allow the Department of Natural Resources to charge a minimal parking fee at Starved Rock failed to pass the full Senate on Wednesday. Senate Bill 1310 needed 30 “yes” votes to pass, but fell short by one vote. Sen. Rezin put the bill on postponed consideration, which means she is able to recall the bill. According to Sen. Rezin the bill failed due to the provisions of exempting LaSalle County residents from paying the fee.
- Pretty awesome birthday gift for Nick Jonas!
- Brian Grazer Discusses Meeting Eminem For First Time
- Kevin Hart faces a $60 million lawsuit after model and actress Montia Sabbag accused the comedian of negligence, infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy stemming from a 2017 incident
- Netflix Releases Trailer For Post-Apocalyptic Drama “Daybreak”
- Cast Revealed For ‘Suicide Squad” Sequel
- Saved by the Bell Reboot!
- Apple TV+ Debuts First Look At New Jason Momoa Series “See”
- “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” Star Rachel Bloom Announces Pregnancy With First Child
- Could ‘The Far Side’ Comic Strip Be Returning?
- New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Shane Gillis Responds To Controversy After Slurs He Made Resurface