OTTAWA – A man working on a billboard has died after an incident in rural Ottawa Saturday. According to the LaSalle County Coroner 42-year-old Damien E. Glasgow died after a fall near 30th Road and IL Route 71. The death is still under investigation by the LaSalle County Coroner’s Office and LaSalle County Sheriff’s Office.
- Gal Gadot To Star & Produce Historial Thriller ‘Irena Sendler’
- Netflix Reveals Trailer For New Arsenio Hall Comedy Special “Smart And Classy”
- Actress Gina Rodriguez Apologizes For Posting Video Of Herself Singing Racial Slur
- More Women Come Forward Accusing Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Sexual Misconduct
- Felicity Huffman Starts Serving Prison Time in College Scam
- Zoë Kravitz To Star As Catwoman In Upcoming Batman Film
- Billy Porter Set To Play Fairy Godmother In ‘Cinderella’ With Camila Cabello
- Catwoman has been annouced!
- Hamilton’ Star Miguel Cervantes Mourns Death Of 3-Year-Old Daughter
- K-Pop Star Sulli Found Dead In Home Of Possible Suicide