EARLVILLE – A Tuesday afternoon collision between a car and a train in Northern LaSalle County damaged a car, but no injuries were reported. According to the LaSalle County Sheriff’s Office, 22-year-old Kristina M. Morsovillo of Earlville was driving north on East 10th Road when she reportedly lost control and slid under the lit and flashing railroad crossing gate with her vehicle. Due to icy conditions, the vehicle was unable to stop and was hit by the moving train.
- Gal Gadot To Star & Produce Historial Thriller ‘Irena Sendler’
- Netflix Reveals Trailer For New Arsenio Hall Comedy Special “Smart And Classy”
- Actress Gina Rodriguez Apologizes For Posting Video Of Herself Singing Racial Slur
- More Women Come Forward Accusing Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Sexual Misconduct
- Felicity Huffman Starts Serving Prison Time in College Scam
- Zoë Kravitz To Star As Catwoman In Upcoming Batman Film
- Billy Porter Set To Play Fairy Godmother In ‘Cinderella’ With Camila Cabello
- Catwoman has been annouced!
- Hamilton’ Star Miguel Cervantes Mourns Death Of 3-Year-Old Daughter
- K-Pop Star Sulli Found Dead In Home Of Possible Suicide