CHICAGO – A Chicago Police Sergeant and assisting officers saved a man who had jumped into Lake Michigan to save his dog Sunday afternoon, officials say. The man was walking his dog near the lake when his dog ran towards the lake and ended up in the water. The man jumped in to rescue his dog but was unable to get out of the lake by himself. Chicago police were able to rescue both the man and the dog, who are both doing well.
- Gal Gadot To Star & Produce Historial Thriller ‘Irena Sendler’
- Netflix Reveals Trailer For New Arsenio Hall Comedy Special “Smart And Classy”
- Actress Gina Rodriguez Apologizes For Posting Video Of Herself Singing Racial Slur
- More Women Come Forward Accusing Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Sexual Misconduct
- Felicity Huffman Starts Serving Prison Time in College Scam
- Zoë Kravitz To Star As Catwoman In Upcoming Batman Film
- Billy Porter Set To Play Fairy Godmother In ‘Cinderella’ With Camila Cabello
- Catwoman has been annouced!
- Hamilton’ Star Miguel Cervantes Mourns Death Of 3-Year-Old Daughter
- K-Pop Star Sulli Found Dead In Home Of Possible Suicide