MORRIS – A Morris resident reported a scam last week in which he was contacted by a man requesting money. The resident told police that he had contacted a woman on Craiglist and inquired about meeting her before she refused. Days later, the man was received a call from someone claiming to be an investigator who said that the woman, who was only 17, was missing. The caller told the victim he was a suspect because he attempted to meet with her. The scanner demanded $1,900 in order to clear his name and was told to take the money to a Chicago Address. Morris police ensure residents that they would never demand money and to never give out personal information over the phone.
- Gal Gadot To Star & Produce Historial Thriller ‘Irena Sendler’
- Netflix Reveals Trailer For New Arsenio Hall Comedy Special “Smart And Classy”
- Actress Gina Rodriguez Apologizes For Posting Video Of Herself Singing Racial Slur
- More Women Come Forward Accusing Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Sexual Misconduct
- Felicity Huffman Starts Serving Prison Time in College Scam
- Zoë Kravitz To Star As Catwoman In Upcoming Batman Film
- Billy Porter Set To Play Fairy Godmother In ‘Cinderella’ With Camila Cabello
- Catwoman has been annouced!
- Hamilton’ Star Miguel Cervantes Mourns Death Of 3-Year-Old Daughter
- K-Pop Star Sulli Found Dead In Home Of Possible Suicide